Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Planes

On Sunday, I went to see the movie Planes. I really liked it.

Dusty is a cropduster. He wants to be a racer. So he joins a race that goes around the world. Ripslinger is a famous plane that wins all the races. He doesn't like Dusty. He cheats, by sending his two assistants to break off Dusty's tail and hit him into the water. Dusty keeps on flying. And there's this plane named Skipper, and he saved Dusty's life with all his helicopter, jets and plane friends.

Dusty the cropduster wins the race. I was really happy he won.

I also liked this movie because it was the same as Turbo.




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great movie! My kids now want to go see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my mom and dad to take me to see this...
    -Connor from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents finally took the twins and I to see it. I loved Dusty Crophopper!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think of this post. Please leave a comment.