Hi, I'm Ethan. Welcome to my blog. It's about the things I do and the things I love. I hope you like it.
Friday, 27 December 2013
Gold Reef City
Auntie Mel took Mommy, Daddy and I to Gold Reef City. It use to be a Gold Mine and now it's an amusement park. We went on a water ride. Mommy, Daddy and Auntie Mel got very wet. I didn't. I moved seats. I went on a rollercoaster with Daddy. I drove a bumper car that looked like a cat. I went on a merry-go-round. I got on a ride called Dumbo, you go up and down. I got to drive a vintage car with Daddy in the back seat. I played some games and Auntie Mel won a big dog. And I met Father Christmas. I had lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great Blog Ethan. Glad you had a good Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSue and Bill