Music camp started last week. We played the drums, and lots of games. We made shakers. We paper mached balloons, and then we painted them. To make them into shakers, we put seeds that we found on the ground into them.
My favourite part of music camp was playing the drums.
I did a hip hop dance with my friends; Wilhem, Filipe and Guilano.
I had a lot of fun. I want to do it next year too.
That sounds like so much fun Ethan! I bet my girls would love to paper mache balloons and make them into shakers!
ReplyDeleteWe love playing the drums at our house too, Ethan! Are you going to share any pictures? Claire, Madeline and Max would love to see pictures of your cool shakers!
ReplyDeleteWe love making instruments in our house! Abby makes drums and shakers out of empty food containers that have lids.
ReplyDelete